ServicesInspections and General Maintenance
We perform annual inspections and conformity checks on all general aviation aircraft. We will make sure that all service bulletins and advisory circulars are complied with and that your aircraft is in the best flying shape it can be. We also do airframe and powerplant repairs. Rest assured we will care for your aircraft as we would our own.
Airframe, Engine and Electrical
- 50 Hr.
- 100 Hr.
- Annual Inspections
- Progressive Inspection (F.A.R. Part 135)
- Condition Inspection (Experimental)
- Conformity Inspection (F.A.R. Part 121)
- Pre-purchase Evaluations
The following services are included in our ANNUAL or 100 HOUR **inspection flat rates:
- Removal/installation of panels and cockpit access
- Inspection of aircraft per FAR 43, appendix D requirements and/or manufacturer inspection guide
- Visual AD’s (not requiring maintenance to complete them)
- Oil change labor
- Cleaning plugs labor
- Cleaning injector labor
- Compression check labor
- All filter element replacement labor
- Wheel bearing inspection/repack labor
- Cleaning fuel bowl(s)/ screens labor
- Landing gear retraction/rig check
- Service shimmy dampener
- AD search (provided there is an adequate previous compliance report)
- Checking cable tensions
- Testing/Inspecting ELT (annual)
- Pre and post inspection run-up for systems check
- Battery service and clean
- Check magneto timing
- Exhaust inspection (pressure-most aircraft)
- Brake inspection
*Crankcase oil and filter costs are itemized separately.
**Note that these fees cover inspection services only and that any repairs required to comply with inspection criteria may add to your cost. Airworthiness Directives (AD) which are required for compliance may also incur further cost.
- Run-up & taxi aircraft while customer is out of town.
- Nose strut & tire inflation
- Line maintenance
- Mobile service for customers outside of KELP
F&E has moderate capability in performing airframe sheet metal and composite repairs for General Aviation fixed wing.
Execute airworthiness directives that are announced by the FAA or Original Equipment Manufacturer that may require grounding of the aircraft, timely inspections, or specific repairs.
Upgrades & Modifications
- STC kits and modifications
- STOL kits and conversions